A smarter, safer approach to balance your commercial pool water!
See the eye-opening benefits of the Acid-Rite® water pH adjustment system:
- Sodium bisulfate tablets.
- Enhances chlorine efficacy in water.
- Low odor.
- Low maintenance.
- Controllable adjustment.
- NSF Standard 50 Certified.
The Acid-Rite pH Adjustment System® is a simple, safer and effective alternative to bulky liquid acid systems. Utilizing red Acid-Rite sodium bisulfate tablets, the feeder system fits easily into pump rooms making it a convenient and more manageable option for acid adjustment.
The Acid-Rite System® provides reliable pH balancing, is easy to install and maintain.
No metering. No mixing. No contest.
Solid chemical made of sodium bisulfate with no dual containment.
Easier to handle 45 lb. / 20,45 kg. resealable pails.
Acid feeders rarely require cleaning or maintenance; no small tubing that can kink and crack.
- Material compatability and corrosivity
Tablets have low odor and are red in color to help eliminate inadvertent mixing of chemicals.
Lightens the load on pool operators from safety, handling and maintenance, to creating a pleasant workplace environment.
SEE FOR YOURSELF :
|Safety||Handling||Maintenance||Material compatibility and corrosivity|
|ACID-RITE||Solid chemical made of sodium bisulfate with no dual containment.||Easier to handle 20.45 kg. reseable pails.||Acid feeders rarely require cleaning or maintenance; no small tubing that can kink and crack.||Tablets have low odor and are red in color to help eliminate inadvertent mixing of chemicals.|
|Muriatic Acid||Strong odor/ fuming; potential liquid spills.||205 L. drums weight
more than 240 kg.
|Feed pumps need frequent repair and tubing can leak.||Strong corrosive liquid with strong noticeable odor; leaking tubes or feed pumps can attack equipment room.|
|Granular Sodium Bisulfate||Bags are difficult to cut and empty; powder can accumulate on surfaces.||25 kg. bags are awkward and difficult to handle, not resealables.||Feed pumps need constant repair and tubes plug regularly; mixing motors fail.||Powdered acid and leaking tubes can attack mixing motors and equipment.|
The only NSF 50 listed acid systems for commercial pools !
For pools up to 3,800,000 litres / 1,000,000 gallons
81 cm / 32″ length x 56 cm / 22″ width x 128 cm / 50.5″ height
See the eye-opening benefits of the ACID-RITE® 2500:
- The Acid-Rite® pH Adjustment System 2500 incorporates a feeder that will accurately and reliably add a pH adjustment chemical to your water system.
- The system also incorporates a level controlled solution tank and pump to deliver the acid to the return line.
The Acid-Rite® 2500 unit
- Flow Rate: 0 – 10 GPM.
- Up to 8 lbs/hr / 3,6 kg/hr sodium bisulfate.
- Supply/Discharge Pipe Size: 2.54 cm / 1″.
Outside : 114,000 to 1,330,000 litres / 30,000 to 350,000 gallons
Inside : 114,000 to 3,800,000 litres / 30,000 to 1,000,000 gallons
ACID-RITE® 2500 water adjustment system installation:
For pools and spas up to 1,135,623 litres / 300,000 gallons
IT CONQUERS PUMP ROOM SIZE LIMITATIONS
50.8 cm / 20″ lenght x 35.56 cm / 14″ width x 111.76 cm / 44″ height
See the eye-opening benefits of the ACID-RITE® 450:
- Utilizing red Acid-Rite sodium bisulfate tablets, the feeder system fits easily into the pump room making it a convenient and more manageable option for acid adjustment.
- Stacking cartridge included for additional dial-in capability.
Acid-Rite 450 Unit:
- Flow Rate: 0 – 5 GPM
- Tablet Capacity: up to 18 kg / 40 lbs.
- Supply/Discharge Pipe Size: 2.54 cm / 1″
Inside : up to 1, 135,623 litres / 300,000 gallons
Outside : up to 757,082 litres / 200,000 gallons
ACID-RITE® 450 water adjustment system installation:
Call us today to get more information:
A.S.I. Aquatic Expert is the authorized distributor
450-433-0047 ● firstname.lastname@example.org