Palintest is a leading company in the design and manufacture of water analysis technologies, supplying a comprehensive range of precision instruments for multidisciplinary analysis.
Pool and Spa
At Palintest we make water analysis technologies which help to safeguard consumers around the world everyday.
- High quality reagents guaranteeing reliable results.
- Pharmaceutical grade packaging delivers reagents a long shelf life.
- Simple testing methods including our Alkavis™ single step alkalinity measurement and tablet count method for calcium hardness.
- Pack of 250 tablets.
Regardless of location, the Lumiso Pooltest 6 will provide the critical information required to protect both the bather and the pool infrastructure in a compact, easy-to-use photometer.
Tests for: Bromine, Calcium Hardness, Chlorine (free, combined & total), Cyanuric Acid, pH Phenol Red, Total Alkalinity.
- Every Lumiso Pooltest 6 is guaranteed with a two year warranty and is supported with a full range of accessories.
- Chlorine extended range (0 – 10 ppm) using Palintest DPD XT & XF methods.
- Colorimetric analysis giving accurate and fast digital results.
- Large backlit LCD screen ideal for use in any location.
- Dimensions: 65 x 150 x 40 mm, weight: 200 g (with batteries).
- Uses two AA batteries.
- Hard and soft case kits containing all required components to start testing straight away.
With a large touchscreen interface and easy-to-follow on-screen instructions, the Lumiso Pooltest Expert can be used with little or no prior training. The Lumiso Pooltest Expert also benefits from easy results retrieval and data traceability. With 35 tests, routine and troubleshooting testing is made easy and delivers fast, accurate results.
- Robust construction – Impact tested to IK08 as part of EN61010. Scratch and chemical-resistant coating.
- IP67 waterproof design – Designed for use in wet and humid environments.
- Large touchscreen interface – Intuitive and accessible with easy navigation, also works with wet and gloved hands.
- Multilingual onscreen instructions – Step-by-step instructions on performing tests with little to no prior training required.
- Data logging – Results are saved automatically, including test data, user, labels, and notes for audit and compliance.
- Data retrieval – Easy access to data via Palintest Connect.
- Recycled Materials – The case is made with recycled plastic.
Just add the tablet reagent to the test sample, place in the comparator and match against the appropriate disc.
Tests for: Alkalinity (Alkavis®), Bromine, Chlorine (free & total), pH, Calcium Hardness, Cyanuric Acid.
- Portable water balance testing.
- Assess likelihood of scaling or corrosion.
- Built-in light diffuser for strong light conditions or optional lightbox for low light conditions.
- Complete kit containing all reagents and components required for testing.
Call us today to get more information:
A.S.I. Aquatic Expert is the authorized distributor
450-433-0047 ● firstname.lastname@example.org