HAYWARD SUMMIT HEAT PUMPS
Summit Heat Pumps by Hayward offer the greatest savings, the best BTU performance and the industry’s ONLY Ultra Gold Corrosion Resistant Evaporator Fin for ultimate durability. At approximately 55 dB, Summit heat pumps are virtually silent from a few meters away.
All of our Summit Heat Pumps are fully tested and certified by AHRI and we only publish actual BTU performance ratings.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger: Offers high resistance to chemical products while ensuring an excellent heat exchange. Titanium is also very resistant to rust.
- Industry’s ONLY Ultra Gold Corrosion Resistant Evaporator Fin: Provides extreme durability, especially in harsh environments.
- Hot Gas Defrost: Unit will continue to perform at temperatures as low as 10°C.
- Use R410A refrigerant for less harmful effects to the ozone layer
- BTU’s Certified by AHRI: Real performance ratings are published.
- Acoustic Compressor Cover: Minimizes sound level.
- Profiled Fan Blade: Ensures efficient air flow and quiet operation.
- Enjoy Your Backyard Without the Noise: The superior quiet operation of a Summit heat pump lets you enjoy a normal conversation in the serenity of your own backyard.
HAYWARD ASME HEATER
New Hayward H-Series ASME gas heaters are designed and certified for commercial use. The flagship of our H-Series line, they combine industry-leading hydraulics, exceptional performance, energy efficiency and reliability, with planet-friendly low-NOx emmissions.
- Independent left or right side electric, water and gas connections.
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC plumbing fittings.
- ASME pressure relief valve included as standard.
- Electronic lockout feature prevents unauthorized access to configuration settings.
- Easy installation and service via access of single front panel.
- Easy gas valve adjustment.
- Easy dual voltage conversion with fuse-protected circuit boards.
COATES HEATER 12kw – 24 kw
These pool and spa heaters feature a flow switch to prevent operation when there is no water flow. An all stainless steel tank for long life and corrosion resistance is also standard.
Available in single phase and three phase configurations.
- Incoloy heating elements.
- Close differential thermostat.
- Manual reset high temp limit.
- Flow switch.
- 1-1/2″ male NPT connections.
- Stainless steel tank.
- Heavy duty contactors.
- Element, flow and high temp “on” lights.
- UL Listed Product.
*Photos are indicative only, products and availability are subject to change.